ManTalks Podcast 145: Cameron Brown – From Survive To Thrive
Born and raised in outback Australia, Cameron has turned his dream and passion for helping others into a socially conscious company that empowers people across the globe to make a greater impact.
In a world where we are more connected than ever before, many are feeling more disconnected… from themselves, each other and the planet. So Cameron developed a bold new project A Place Called Earth.
He sold or donated 99% of the things he used to own and embarked on a global quest to inspire people to make a greater impact, and to show first hand how in a distracted world, technology (when used purposefully) can actually improve our performance, mental health and our relationships.
Through the talks he gives, people he coaches, and music & short films he creates that have an audience in 195 countries, Cameron discusses important topics including human potential, creative thinking, social isolation and sustainability.
Cameron loves helping good people thrive, because when good people thrive, they do more good, and that’s what can truly change the world.
Some questions Connor asks…
- Could you share a defining moment for you? – 3:58
- How do you create impact in your life? – 10:02
- What have you seen work for people to try and cultivate self? – 15:21
- Could you unpack your idea of the creativity principal? – 23:21
- How can we inject creativity into our daily routine? – 31:20
Did you enjoy the podcast?